Virasin and Partners – An American Immigration Law Firm in Southeast Asia
Licensed U.S. Attorneys with over 20 years of experience in U.S. Immigration law
How Can We Help You?
What our clients are saying about us
Licensed U.S. Attorneys
Honest and Client-Centered
Virasin and Partners is an international law firm with offices in Bangkok, Chiangmai, and Houston, Texas. We have licensed U.S. attorneys who provide advisory and legal assistance in a wide variety of U.S. Immigration Matters. Everyone in our staff is fluent in English. Our pragmatic, friendly, and honest attorneys and representatives attempt to locate creative solutions for our clients. We focus on what is in the best interest of our clients and do not pressure our clients with unnecessary legal procedures. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with our clients. Attorney and staff work as a team to ensure that clients are kept up to date on their case and that questions will be answered within a reasonable time frame.
Latest News from USCIS
- USCIS Changes Fee Payment Process for Filing In-Person
- USCIS Updates Guidance on Untimely Filed Extension of Stay and Change of Status Requests
- Cap Reached for Additional Returning Worker H-2B Visas for the First Half of FY 2024
- USCIS Issues Policy Guidance on “Ability to Pay” Requirement When Adjustment of Status Applicants Change Employers
- Tools Outage
- USCIS Announces Inflation Adjustment to Premium Processing Fees
- USCIS Updates Policy Guidance for International Students
- USCIS Changes Filing Location for Form I-907 for Pending Form I-140