Virasin and Partners – An American Immigration Law Firm in Southeast Asia
Licensed U.S. Attorneys with over 20 years of experience in U.S. Immigration law
How Can We Help You?
What our clients are saying about us
Licensed U.S. Attorneys
Honest and Client-Centered
Virasin and Partners is an international law firm with offices in Bangkok, Chiangmai, and Houston, Texas. We have licensed U.S. attorneys who provide advisory and legal assistance in a wide variety of U.S. Immigration Matters. Everyone in our staff is fluent in English. Our pragmatic, friendly, and honest attorneys and representatives attempt to locate creative solutions for our clients. We focus on what is in the best interest of our clients and do not pressure our clients with unnecessary legal procedures. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with our clients. Attorney and staff work as a team to ensure that clients are kept up to date on their case and that questions will be answered within a reasonable time frame.
Latest News from USCIS
- USCIS Exempts Biometric Services Fee for all Form I-539 Applicants
- Tools Outage
- Important Update on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- USCIS Clarifies Guidance for EB-1 Eligibility Criteria
- Affirmative Asylum Applicants Must Provide Interpreters Starting Sept. 13
- DHS Extends TPS Re-registration Periods for El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua and Sudan to 18 Months
- USCIS Updates Voter Registration Guidance for Naturalization Ceremonies
- USCIS Updates Policy Guidance for the “Sought to Acquire” Requirement Under the Child Status Protection Act