Virasin and Partners – An American Immigration Law Firm in Southeast Asia
Licensed U.S. Attorneys with over 20 years of experience in U.S. Immigration law
How Can We Help You?
What our clients are saying about us
Licensed U.S. Attorneys
Honest and Client-Centered
Virasin and Partners is an international law firm with offices in Bangkok, Chiangmai, and Houston, Texas. We have licensed U.S. attorneys who provide advisory and legal assistance in a wide variety of U.S. Immigration Matters. Everyone in our staff is fluent in English. Our pragmatic, friendly, and honest attorneys and representatives attempt to locate creative solutions for our clients. We focus on what is in the best interest of our clients and do not pressure our clients with unnecessary legal procedures. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with our clients. Attorney and staff work as a team to ensure that clients are kept up to date on their case and that questions will be answered within a reasonable time frame.
Latest News from USCIS
- Tampa Asylum Office Moving to New Location
- USCIS Expands myProgress to Form I-485 and Form I-821
- USCIS Changes Filing Location for Form I-907 With Form I-140
- USCIS Updates Guidance for Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
- DHS Announces Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Potomac Service Center Will No Longer Accept Paper Responses
- Tools Outage
- Certain Renewal Applicants for Employment Authorization to Receive Automatic 180 Day Extension