What Can We Do
For You?

We offer a wide variety of U.S. immigration services, assisting our clients on complex and significant U.S. immigration matters.

Our Key Services

K-1 Fiance Visa

A K-1 visa allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry her U.S. Citizen fiance. This is often used by same-sex couples or couples of different religions who are prohibted from getting married in the foreign national’s home country.

Permanent Residency Renewal (I-90)

We can assist in the renewal of expiring or expired permanent resident cards

Naturalization Citizenship (N-400)

Naturalization is the process to obtain U.S. citizenship by U.S. Permanent Residents.

Investment Visa (E-2)

An E-2 Investment visa is available for certain foreign nationals who enter the United States to start a business.

L-1 Intracompany Transfer

L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables

Immigration Waiver I-601

An immigration waiver allows certain immigrants who have been denied visas because of a previous criminal history, immigration violations, and prostitution to enter the United States.

Employment-Based Immigration

Employers can petition for their employees to obtain U.S. Permanent Resident Status based on certain employee categories,

Family Immigration – IR-1 Visa

Immediate relatives are the spouse, parents, and children under the age of 21 can enter obtain U.S. Permanent Resident Status without waiting for a quota.

Same-Sex Relationships

Many same sex couples are discriminated in their home countries. I have assist U.S. Citizens with their same sex partner enter the United States.