Mr. Virasin is graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science, Mr. Virasin completed his Juris Doctorate at the University of Houston and a Masters of Laws (Business) from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. Mr. Virasin has been licensed in the State of Texas since 1998 and can practice U.S. immigration law worldwide.
He has resided in Bangkok, Thailand since 2012. His primary areas of expertise is family immigration, inadmissibility waivers, and investment visas.
My team and I have assisted hundreds of spouses (IR1 or CR1), children (IR2 or CR2), parents (IR5), and fiancee (K1) to immigrate into the United States. When you contact our office, we have a conversation about your goals:
- If it is your fiancee, how long have you been in a relationship?
- What is the best option for you depending on your qualifications?
- What is the time frame for your family members to immigrate?
- Will there be any difficulties with the case that we should discuss?
As a licensed U.S. Attorney whose practice is focused on U.S. Immigration law, I am legally able to represent you with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. State Department, and the local U.S. Embassy.
What services I will provide for you:
- Prior to filing the case, we will discuss the best option for you.
- With an office in Bangkok, Thailand, we will ensure that your family members needs as part of the process are met.
- With fluent bilingual staff, we can ensure that all documents are properly translated and prepared.
- I personally oversee all cases and review everything prior to the case being sent to the appropriate U.S. Government agency.
- Clients are able to personally send me messages at any time and I guarantee that I will respond with an answer as quickly as possible.
- As your attorney, I will personally contact the appropriate U.S. Government agency if there are any issues with the case.
- We will personally prepare your family member prior to any interview.
- We will assist with obtaining police clearances and medical examinations.
If you have any questions about our services, please send us a message. We will be there to assist you.