Family Immigration – Immediate Relatives
Immediate relatives are the spouse, parents (if U.S. Citizen is over 21 years old) and unmarried children (under the age of 21) of the petitioning U.S Citizen. The term children also include step-children under the age of 18 at the time of the U.S. citizen’s marriage to the step-child’s parent and children adopted prior to the age of 16.
My team and I have assisted hundreds of spouses (IR1 or CR1), children (IR2 or CR2), and parents (IR5) to immigrate into the United States. When you contact our office, we will have a conversation about your goals:
- What is the best option for you depending on your qualifications?
- What is the timeframe for your family members to immigrate?
- Will there be any difficulties with the case that we should discuss?
As a licensed U.S. Attorney whose practice is focused on U.S. Immigration law, I am legally able to represent you with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. State Department, and the local U.S. Embassy.
What our firm will do for you:
- Prior to filing the case, we will discuss the best option for you.
- With an office in Bangkok, Thailand, we will ensure that your family members needs as part of the process are met.
- With fluent bilingual staff, we can ensure that all documents are properly translated and prepared.
- I personally oversee all cases and review everything prior to the case being sent to the appropriate U.S. Government agency.
- Clients are able to personally send me messages at any time and I guarantee that I will respond with an answer as quickly as possible.
- As your attorney, I will personally contact the appropriate U.S. Government agency if there are any issues with the case.
- We will personally prepare your family member prior to embassy interviews.
- We will help in obtaining police clearances and scheduling medical examinations.
If you have any questions about our services, please send us a message. We will be there to assist you.