Practice Area

Contact Us



Expert Advice

Five Star

Client Reviews

How Can We Help You

Area Of Practice

Travel Reentry Permit (I-131)

The Re-entry Permit (Form I-327), also known as Permit to Re-Enter

Permanent Residency Renewal (I-90)

Renewing Your 10-Year Green Card You should renew your Green Card

Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)

Certificate of Citizenship Identity document proving U.S. citizenship. Certificates of citizenship

Naturalization Citizenship (N-400)

Citizenship Through Naturalization Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship

Labor Certification (PERM)

PERM labor certification is the designation given to labor certification for

L-1 Intracompany Transfer

L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables

H-1B Specialty Employees

The H-1B is a temporary (nonimmigrant) visa category that allows employers

Immigration Waiver I-601 ? Prostitution 212(a)(2)(D)(i) At the U.S. Embassy, the

Family Immigration ? Same-Sex Relationships I have been practicing U.S. Immigration

Employment Based Immigration

United States Employment-Based Preference Immigration Categories The United States? Employment-based immigration

Investment Visa (E-2)

An E-2 Investment visa is available for foreign nationals who would

Immediate relatives are the spouse, parents (if U.S. Citizen is over

[mc4wp_form id="199"]