Entries by rvirasin

E-2 Investment Visa

An E-2 Investment visa is available for foreign nationals who would like to invest and move their family to the United States. The visa is only available to nationals of countries with an investment treaty with the United States. The list of treaty countries can be located on the U.S. State Department website. Thailand is […]

K-1 Fianc? Visa

United States citizens can petition to bring their fianc? to the United States for the purpose of getting married. The U.S. government understands that the U.S. citizen and the fianc? might reside in different countries and want to avoid unnecessary travel or simply just want to get married in the United States. They created the […]

Immigrating Spouse of a United States Citizen

A United States Citizen can petition for their immediate relative to come and live with them in the United States. There are no quotas for this type of petition and the spouse can come to live in the United States immediately after the application is approved. The question of who is considered a spouse is […]