Australian and New Zealand Tourist Visas

The people of Thailand and Australia have a mutual love for each other?s countries. There are large numbers of Australians who come to Thailand for their friendly people, lush resorts, and relatively low cost of living. Thai people visit Australia for its modern western cities, study at its universities, and gorgeous scenery.

However, as a result of the income disparities between the two countries, Thai people may be difficulty in obtaining the appropriate visa to go to Australia. This can create hardships for Australians who want to take their Thai girlfriend to visit their home.

Our office can assist in the application process. We visa specialist who have handled Australian and New Zealand visas for several years. They have received approvals for cases that have been previously denied.

Our office can handle the visa submission without the need for the client to go to the visa office. We will submit the application and pick up the visa for the applicant.

Our fees vary depending on the difficulty of the case. However, we charge only 30% up front and the remaining 70% when the visa is approved. This means that there is no need to pay the remaining amount if the case is not approved.

Before planning a trip to Australia, it is advisable to speak to a visa specialist prior to applying for a visitor visa. We can evaluate your current situation and gauge the likelihood of approval of the visa. If you have any questions about the process for visitor visa, please contact us.

What are the requirements to obtain a Visitor Visa for Thai nationals?

A visitor visa is for people who want to visit Australia for vacation, recreation or to visit friends and family. The visa can also be used for other short term non-work purposes of less than three months.

Visitors must submit evidence that they have the ability to support themselves during their short term stay in Australia and also pay to leave Australia at the end of their authorized stay.

The applicant must also submit evidence of their current employment situation.

If the visitor will be staying with a friend or family member in Australia, the sponsor should submit a Statutory Declaration stating their support and providing evidence of their ability to provide support.

For Thailand, the visa application is submitted at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Bangkok. Once the application has been lodged, it is forwarded to the Australian Embassy to complete processing. The time varies depending on the case workload but generally takes about two weeks.